Daily Bible Posts for Feb 27th thru March 8th 2013

Posted Feb 27, 2013 2:44 PM Follow YH’s Word above all and know what love is !!!!                                                                          1 Peter 5:4
King James Version (KJV)
And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory   that fadeth not away.
Posted Feb 28, 2013 2:02 PM
To draw near to YH’s Word is to fear not knowing it :o)Isaiah 33:6
King James Version (KJV) (the term Lord replaced with the original word   Elohim)

“And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and   strength of salvation: the fear of” (Elohim) “is his   treasure.”

May YH be blessed in all our walks.

Posted Mar 1, 2013 1:17 PM
Choose our friend’s in YH’s wisdom not ours   :o)Psalms 1:1
King James Version (KJV)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor   standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Posted Mar 2, 2013 8:56 PM
The manifestation of the FATHER in the SON, YHshua (YH’s   SALVATION IS HERE -THE WORD!!!) is in His name, the Wordof Elohim YHWH, His Ruach HaKodesh or set-apart manifestation (we wrongly call it Holy GHOST) in the Word, which   teaches and comforts us in our walks (trials and tribulations :o) that SHALOM   (peace) MAY BE OURS AS IT IS HIS… AMEIN.John 14:26
King James Version (KJV)
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my   name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your   remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Posted Mar 3, 2013 1:15 PM
YHShua (The Word of Elohim, YH’s salvation to man) is like a fountain of cool crisp clear drinking water in the midst of a desert. Have a drink!!!!  Have Shalom!!!! :o)Isaiah 40:31
King James Version (KJV)
But they that wait upon (YHWH) shall renew their strength; they shall mount   up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall   walk, and not faint.
Posted Mar 4, 2013 11:33 AM
Oh Abba, I will humble myself to your Word and reap light over darkness. Praises be YH’s for our salvation, YHShua, the Word.Jeremiah 33:3
King James Version (KJV)
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty   things, which thou knowest not.
Posted Mar 5, 2013 1:27 PM
To walk in YHShua’s example is to walk in   Shalom. Thank you Abba YH in YHShua, Amein.Matthew 11:28
King James Version (KJV)
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you   rest.
Posted Mar 6, 2013 3:08 PM
What we do is what we are!!!!Proverbs 16:3
King James Version (KJV)
Commit thy works unto the (maran – the master), and thy thoughts shall be established.

Thank you for your bountiful Word Abba, in YHshua Amein.

Posted Mar 7, 2013 1:07 PM
Born again does not mean home free!!!!James 4:8
King James Version (KJV)
Draw nigh to God (Elohim), and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands,   ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Posted Mar 8, 2013 10:22 AM
YHShua (Jesus) was the WORD in ACTION, are we?James 2:17-18
King James Version (KJV)
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may   say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works,   and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

May YHWH be blessed in all our walks, in YHshua, Amein!!!!