Daily Bible Posts (March 19th thru 27th)

href=”https://thehebrewmessiah.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/split-rock.jpg”>split-rock

Posted Mar 19, 2013 3:40 PM

And John’s water baptismal of YHshua introduced Messiah to the world, who would teach us (the living Torah or teaching) that of turning from disobedience to obedience to the Father’s Word (the repent) and that of a cleansing of sin, the walk in the Word (the Baptismal) – that we be saved; a repetition of yesteryear when Moses lead Israel away from Egypt (the repent) and  across the Sea of Reeds (the water baptismal), a path that took 40 years, a  cleansing from sin, a turning from the nations – from disobedience to obedience in the Word of the Father. And again the same at Joseph’s crossing ahead of Israel at the Jordan river, another walk / cleansing that for a select obedient proved to manifest YH’s set-apart spirit (the manifestation of the Word), the disobedient falling to the nations, that YH’s Grace (the cleansing fire) would prove to continue… A voyage to purify oneself (fire purifies) from the fallen man (the nations). Thank you for your teaching YhShua (YH’s Salvation), your WORD Elohim is truth, Amein.

Matthew 3:11
King James Version (KJV)
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost (the set-apart teaching of the Father, His Word – the   cleansing), and with fire.

Posted Mar 20, 2013 1:15 PM
YhShua told us His yolk is not heavy…! Thank you for your salvation Abba YH.

(KJV) John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
(NLT)
1.  You must not have any other god (elohim) but me.
2. You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind or an image of   anything in the heavens or on the earth or in the sea. You must not bow   down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord (YHWH) your God (Elohim),   am a jealous God (Elohim) who will not tolerate your affection for any   other gods (elohim). I lay the sins of the parents upon their   children; the entire family is affected—even children in the third and fourth   generations of those who reject me. But I lavish unfailing love for a   thousand generations on those who love me and obey my commands.
3. You must not misuse (take in vain, make worthless) the name of the Lord (YHWH) your God (Elohim). The Lord (YHWH) will not let you go unpunished if you misuse (make   worthless) his name.
4. Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. You have six days   each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath day of   rest dedicated to the Lord (YHWH) your God (Elohim). On that day no one in   your household may do any work. This includes you, your sons and daughters,   your male and female servants, your livestock, and any foreigners living   among you. For in six days the Lord (YHWH) made the heavens, the earth, the   sea, and everything in them; but on the seventh day he rested. That is why   the Lord (YHWH) blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy (set-apart).
5.  Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the   land the Lord (YHWH) your God (Elohim) is giving you.
6. You must not murder.
7. You must not commit adultery.
8. You must not steal.
9. You must not testify falsely against your neighbor.
10. You must not covet your neighbor’s house. You must not covet your neighbor’s   wife, male or female servant, ox or donkey, or anything else that belongs to   your neighbor.

Posted Mar 21, 2013 6:23 PM
The blood line of YhShua HaMashiach, King David, on what “Fear Your Heavenly Father” implies :o)
(KJV) Psalms 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord (YHWH), my strength, and my redeemer.
Posted Mar 22, 2013 5:30 PM
That – that which we manifest (what Messiah   manifested – the obedient son ) may glorify (Bless) Abba YH (the Father), says YhShua. May we always follow in His example and glorify our Heavenly Father.

(KJV) Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Posted Mar 23, 2013 5:33 PM
Always stay connected to YHWH, in YHshua !!!!

(KJV) 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

Posted Mar 24, 2013 5:09 PM
Mediate in the law (Word), in an undertone in the day and eve – and be wise!!!! (paraphrasing King David)

(KJV) Ephesians 6:11-18
Put on the whole armour of God (Elohim), that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil (the opposer of the Word of Elohim).

Thank you Abba YH for your offer of forgiveness (your love to us) to all, that we may choose to not be that self-righteous child, that we may manifest ourselves in truth that we may choose to follow your Word Father and learn of your gifts and not the way of the self-righteous man; that we may walk in your Grace, in YhShua amein.
Posted Mar 25, 2013 1:05 PM
I will let the world know of your marvelous works and live my love of you Father YH, in YhShua, Amein.

Philippians 4:4
King James Version (KJV)
Rejoice in the Lord (YHWH) always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Posted Mar 26, 2013 11:22 AM
(KJV)  Psalms 25:4
Shew me thy ways, O Lord (YHWH – the Word of Elohim); teach me thy paths.

Thank you for your Grace in YhShua (YH’s – Salvation is here) Amein.

Posted Mar 27, 2013 1:01 PM
His Word was given, says Elohim, we choose to be or not to be in His Word, in YHWH!!! Thank you for your Grace YH, in YhShua amein!!!

(KJV) Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord GOD (the Word of Elohim) will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.